PF Registration of Employer
All India Service | Same day service delivery
Morbi non malesuada augue, viverra congue mi. Aliquam dictum enim ut nisl pellentesque viverra. Ut vel aliquam diam.
LET US HELP YOU
Call us: +91 9313-454647
What is EPF Registration?
PF is one of the main platform of savings in India for nearly all people working in Government, Private or Public sector organizations. It is implemented by the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) of India. Registration has to be done within One month from the date of hiring 20 employees.
Provident Fund PF is largely an employee benefit scheme prescribed by Government which provides facilities to the employees of an organization with regard to medical assistance, retirement, education of children, insurance support and housing. It is created with the purpose to provide financial security and stability to employees.
The PF contribution by an employer will be tax-free and the amount including interest will be exempt from tax on withdrawal after a specific period. Organizations can also enroll themselves voluntarily under PF laws. Any delay may result in a penalty.
Conditions to Register under Employees Provident Fund (EPF)?
1. Companies having an employee base of 20 or more, within one month must register from the time of attaining this strength, in addition to certain penalties which are applicable for delay in EPF registration.
2. Co-operative societies must register if their employee strength increases to 50 or more.
3. Registered organizations whose strength falls below the minimum specified number will continue to be under the purview of the above act.
The Employees Provident Fund (EPF) and Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1952 categorically apply to factories/Industries specified in Schedule I or to any other establishments as specified by the central government engaging 20 or more employees. For the convenience of MSME and other small business or trade houses, EPFO has made the process of EPF registration online. Now one can register the Establishments, filing of monthly returns integrated with online payment of the contributions and charges.
Documents Required for EPF Registration Online
Following documents are required for filing employer registration & establishment registration under EPF:
- Name of the employer
- PAN Card of the employer
- Id proof such as driving license/passport/voter-id
- Address proof of registered office such as electricity bill/rent agreement (in case premise is rented)/registry(for owned premise)
- In case the establishment is society, trust, LLP or company, copy of Certificate of Incorporation is needed
- Partnership deed, id proof & address proof of every partner if the establishment is partnership firm
- MOA & AOA if the applicant is a private or public company
- Details of employees for allotment of UAN number:
• Aadhar card
• Pan card
• Bank account details such as account number & IFSC Code
• Contact number & email id
• Date of birth as per Aadhar
• Designation of employees
Benefits of EPF Registration:
- The employer contributes some proportion to the EPF fund along with the employee. The employer also adds his contribution that is inclusive of the employee pension scheme (EPS)
- Provident fund acts as financial support at the time of retirement, illness, demise, disability or any similar risk occurred to the employee.
- PF account of an employee needs not to be closed in case the employee switches his job as the same can be carried forwarded.
- PF funds can be used by the employee for long term plan such as
Rate of contribution varies depending upon the number of an employee employed in establishment:
a) For establishment hiring employees 20 or above:
Employer and employee of such establishment shall contribute up to 12% of the employee’s salary (Basic wages + Dearness allowances)
b) For establishment hiring less than 20 employees:
Following establishment that shall contribute at the rate of 10% of basic wages of the employee in spite of 12%.
- An establishment having up to 10 employees and get voluntary registration under EPFO.
- Any establishment incurred loss during the previous year
- Other establishments such as Brick Factory, Jute Factory, Beedi making factory, etc.
The provident fund is a social security scheme having the government guarantee to its members. The provisions of the PF Act applies to the establishment based on the number of employees. Registration with the Provident Fund Organisation is mandatory for establishments employing 20 or more employees.
However, However, it can also be taken on a voluntary basis with the consent of its employees. A copy of the declaration by the majority of the employee of opting for voluntary registration is attached with the Form.
The UAN number is the short form of Universal Account Number Identification Number allotted by the EPFO to its members, this acts as an account number for the employees. The establishment needs to allot UIN number to all existing employees immediately after registration of the establishments.
Every employee of the establishment has to furnish a declaration in Form number 11, the purpose of the form 11 is to give details of the employee to the company/employer for the purpose of doing compliance of the provisions of the PF Act and schemes thereof.
Legalstartu provides PF Registration all across India. You can obtain PF registration in Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Kanpur, Nagpur, Jaipur or any other cities easily with us.
There is different threshold limit for the different kind of food processing units.
Any company which has 20 or more employees is required to be registered with the PF Department.
The Employee contributes 12% of his /her Basic Salary & the same amount is contributed by the Employer. Employer contribution of 12% of basic salary is totally deposited in provident fund account whereas out of Employees contribution of 12%, 3.67% is contributed to Provident fund and 8.33% is deposited in Pension scheme.
Employees drawing basic salary up to Rs 15000/- have to compulsory contributions to the and employees drawing above Rs 15001/- have an option to become a member of the Provident Fund.
Yes, the EPFO being a Governmental Organization comes under the RTI Act.
Currently, any PF withdrawals are credited directly into the beneficiary’s bank account.
You require only a State FSSAI license in case you are running a Dhaba, mess or a Canteen and you have a turnover above 12 lakhs.
On successful registration under FSSAI, you will receive a digital copy of certificate which is equivalent to the hard copy. Thus, you do not require a separate hard copy of FSSAI certificate. This digital copy will be updated as and when you apply for FSSAI Renewal.
FSSAI Food Regulation eGuide
Obtain FSSAI State License
for 1 year
*Government fee extra
Obtain FSSAI Central License
for 1 Year
FSSAI Food Regulation eGuide
WHY USE LEGALSTARTUP?
STILL NOT CONVINCED?
Main Office: 310. 3rd Floor, Dwarkadheesh Plaza, Plot No. 1, Dwarka Sec-10, 110075
Branch Office: 431 G/F Near Metro Pillar No 794 Kakrola, Dwarka Mor, Delhi 110078