Morbi non malesuada augue, viverra congue mi. Aliquam dictum enim ut nisl pellentesque viverra. Ut vel aliquam diam.
LET US HELP YOU
Call us: +91 9313-454647
WHAT IS What is ISI Mark registration?
ISI mark registration is mandatory for all the certifying products sold in India. The mark is meant for better quality and safety of the products. The Products having ISI indicate that products are in compliance with the Indian standard quality. Through getting ISI certification on your products, you are eligible to expand your business. If products sold in India don’t have ISI, then those products cannot be sold within the territory of India.
List of the Products that require ISI Registration:-
For the following products, ISI registration is mandatory:
- Steel products
- Electrical Transformers
- Food Products
- Cylinders, valves, and regulators
- Electrical motors
- Stainless Steel plate
- Clinical thermometer
- Packaged Drinking water
- Steel wire and steel sheets
- Kitchen Appliances
Documents Required For GST Registration
Benefits of ISI Mark:-
There are numerous benefits of ISI mark. The list of the benefits of ISI is described below:
- It helps to increase the satisfaction of the customer.
- Where the customer is unsatisfied with the product’s quality, then the company selling the product will exchange the product with a new one.
- For every customer, the mark makes it possible to get the best quality of the product.
- If any customer finds that the product having ISI is of bad quality, then the customer can take action against the manufacturer of the product.
- It helps the manufacturers and owners of the product to increase their business.
Registration Process:- ISI Mark
To obtain ISI registration, we have to follow the below steps:
- Choose the product code
- Firstly, you are required to select the product quality as prescribed in the Indian Standard Institute.
- Identify an ISI standard code for your product
- Filing of Application Form
- After choosing the product code, in the next step, you have to file the file the registration application form. (Form-V).
- Affix all the necessary documents along with the application form.
- In this step, you need to pay fees as required for the certification and inspection of your factory premise.
- Inspection of the Factory premise
- Upon successful submission of the application, Inspection team and the persons authorized by the Government will visit the factory premise.
- The inspection team and authorized person will inspect the factory premise and quality control process.
- The inspection team will take some samples of your product and good for testing in BIS approved lab.
- Collect the Test report
- Get lab test report of the sample done by the inspection
- Submit the lap report to BIS.
- Issuance of ISI registration certificate
- BIS, after proper verification of the testing report and application form, will issue a registration certificate.
Documents required for ISI registration:-
If you are willing to take ISI registration, then you have to submit certain documents as described below:
- Registration certificate of the company
- Receipt of Property tax
- Insurance policy
- If the property is rented, then submit the rent agreement
- Telephone bill
- Electricity bill
- Bank statement
- Aadhar card of the directors of the company
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- Copy of test reports
- List of Manufacturing machinery
- Copies of calibration certificates of testing equipment
BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) allot ISI Mark.
2 Years validity subject to Renew every 2 years.
Yes. Available on portal of BIS.
The application fee is Rs. 1000 and preliminary inspection charges are Rs.4000, via demand draft, in favour of Bureau of Indian Standards. An agent is likely to charge anywhere from Rs. 5000 to Rs. 15,000, depending on the complexity of the product.
WHY USE LEGALSTARTUP?
STILL NOT CONVINCED?
Main Office: 310. 3rd Floor, Dwarkadheesh Plaza, Plot No. 1, Dwarka Sec-10, 110075
Branch Office: 431 G/F Near Metro Pillar No 794 Kakrola, Dwarka Mor, Delhi 110078