For As Low As Rs. 79
LET US HELP YOU
Call us: +91 9313-454647
GeM Registration In India
GeM stands for Government e-Market Place. GeM Registration is an online commercial portal started in 2017 by the government. GeM Online Registration simplifies the process of obtaining the goods and services that are commonly used. This procurement process is taken place under the surveillance of government officers. This market place offers the facility of online bidding and reverse e-auction. Online GeM Seller Registration helps the government users to get the best worth out of the money spent by them.
Emergence of electronic market place eradicates the interference of human as all the functions are performed online. GeM online Registration handles all the purposes of seller Registration online, placing orders and payment procedures. GeM portal Registration as seller is an open support for all the suppliers who want to work with the government.
Types of Barcode:
Basically GS1 barcodes carry information like products,assets,logistic units and equipments.Basically GS1 manages severals types of barcode including one-dimensional barcode(such as GS1 EAN/UPC,GS1-128,ITF-14,GS1 DataBar),two-dimensional barcode(such as GS1 DataMartix and GS1 QR Code etc).
- EAN/UPC Barcodes:- EAN/UPC Barcodes are suitable for the retail point of sale (POS)because they are designed for the high volume scanning environment.
- GS1 DataBar Barcodes:- DataBar barcodes are used on coupons and to label fresh foods.These barcode can hols information like an item’s batch number or expiry data.DataBar barcodes are often used in retail and can be read by laser scanners.
- One-dimensional barcodes:- GS1-128 & ITF-14 are highly versatile 1D barcodes that enables items to tracked through global supply chains. Basically it is used in general distribution and logistic.
- Two-dimensional barcodes:- A 2D barcode can hold a significant amount of information.It is used in a wide range of industries,from manufacturing and warehousing to logistic and healthcare.
GST Registration Online Process
Visit the online GeM portal and log on to it.
The web portal will ask your business details. Fill all the necessary business details and information to the web portal.
Now, you need to take suggestions from the business advisor about the process of GeM Registration Online.
After all the details are filled, the professionals will check all the necessary details, documents and information for verifying them.
Once the details are submitted, the application of GeM Registration will be filed.
After submitting the application, you will receive a call from the agencies
working under the authorization of government. This call will be
regarding the inspection of the office premises, whether it is valid for
GeM Registration. Lastly, when the inspection is done effectively, you
will be eligible for selling goods and services on the GeM portal.
Benefits of Government buyers on GeM Registration
Under the GeM portal, Government officials can search and procure almost all goods & services on GeM portal and can enjoy flipkart & amazon like online buying experience.
On the GeM portal, there is much transparency, effectiveness, and speed in the procurement of supplies which means that there’s fair trade.
Demand aggregation feature further helps government departments to explore and compare more buyers for procuring the desired goods based on lowest price and product specification.
With primary and secondary users facility under buyer GeM registration, government officials do not require approval every time placing an order from the GeM portal.
Benefits of GeM Registration
There are many advantages of obtaining GeM seller registration, including the following:
1. Direct and easy access to all government departments
2. One-stop-destination for selling and marketing products up to Rs. 50,000 directly without bidding
3. One-stop-shop for bids and reverse auction on services and products
4. An excellent facility to recommend new products
5. Dynamic pricing options that allow prices to be changed based on the supply and demand conditions in the market
6. A comprehensive and easy-to-use dashboard for selling and monitoring your supplies as well as payments
7. Uniform and efficient purchase procedures
8. Unique benefits for startups with relaxed norms
5 TYPES OF GOVERNMENT TENDERS ON GEM?
i. Advertised Tender Enquiry
The government advertises requirement on GeM portal and Central Public Procurement Portal (CPPP) for procurement of goods and services. And give Invitation to sellers to apply tenders.
This method used by government organizations when the procurement of goods and services of the value of INR. 25 lakhs and above.
ii. Limited Tender Enquiry
This method is used when any goods and services regularly procured by government departments such as stationery, printer cartridge filling, water supply, etc.
Under limited tender inquiries, limited suppliers are impanelled by the Government Department.
Usually, Limited Tender Enquiry is used when the estimated value of the goods and services to be procured is less than INR 25 Lac.
iii. Two-Stage Bidding
This is a traditional method used to procure high-value items such as purchasing plant and machinery etc. and when any procurement requires to assess complex and technical specifications.
Under Two-Stage Bidding, tender is allocated to a supplier based on successfully passing below 2 stages:
- Technical Assessment,
- Financial L1 (Lowest Price) Bid
iv. Single Tender Enquiry
This method adopted when the availability of desired goods and services scarce in the open market or suppliers are very limited.
This method is very useful for startups having unique and innovative products. In order to empower startups, the government has also launched a special scheme “Startup Runway” for procuring unique and innovative products directly from startups.
There can be several circumstances such as
- Only a single supplier is available to the best of the knowledge of the government department’s officials.
- When the procurement of goods is urgent and necessary to purchase from a particular known source.
- When specific supplementary machines or spare parts required which is only compatible with existing procured machinery.
v. Electronic Reverse Auctions
Auction is what when you give a bigger bid to buy the auctioned item. Under Reverse auction, you bid a lower price to sell your product.
An Electronic Reverse Auction is a type of online auction available on GeM portal. Under electronic reverse auction, there is one buyer (government department) and many potential sellers (private companies). The sellers give lower bid to obtain business from the buyer and bid will typically decrease as the sellers underbid each other.
WHY USE LEGALSTARTUP?
STILL NOT CONVINCED?
A: 310. 3rd Floor, Dwarkadheesh Plaza, Plot No. 1,
Dwarka Sec-10, Main Market 110075